Frequently Asked Questions
The creative commons license allows you to share and remix the audio to create your own new audio as long as you credit Free Meditation Music, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made to the audio.
YES – The Pro License allows you to remix and create your own original music or spoken word meditations with the audio.
Please refer to the License Agreement for use details.
No, i’m not allowing my music to be used in audio podcasts (for any license) as it causes me problems with the Youtube ID content, Facebook and other media platforms resulting in users getting copyright claim for their videos.
FREE CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE
If you do not want to credit me or if you want to support this website you can buy a license on the track pages (click on the track picture).
Please refer to the License Agreement for for use details.
YES – You are Free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You can adapt the music for your project by editing the length or changing the sound. You can make a song, a re-mix or produce your own music with the creative commons license as long as you credit Free Meditation Music.
If you produce your own videos: Yes.
If you produce videos for clients then you must buy a license for each client.
No, credits are optional if you buy a Pro License.
Free Meditation Music currently only accepts payments by cards or Paypal.
Onsite credit card payments are processed via Stripe. Free Meditation Music has no control over the payment process, if you card is refused then try with another card or pay with a Paypal account.
Unfortunately apple devices such as iPads and iPhones do not support downloads from “unknown” sources. However downloads do work successfully on Apple PC’s and Laptops.
The only way to get these downloads onto an apple device is to download the audio on a Apple Laptop or Desktop computer, import the audio to your I-tunes account, and sync the music to your device from your I-tunes Library.
YOUTUBE & FACEBOOK COPYRIGHT CLAIMS
Youtube & Facebook use a recognition software that scans the music in your video to see if you used copyrighted material. I do not register my tracks in this system so if you have a claim it is whether a “false positive” (the software is wrong) or that someone try to steal my music.
Please do the folowing:
- Contest the Claim! Do not remove your video. For facebook chose “request restoration”.
- When Youtube ask you for a reason check: “I have a license or written permission from the proper rights holder to use this material”
- In the comments put a link where you have downloaded the track. If you have bought a license attach your license invoice.
- Contact me with all the details about the claim: track title, composer, name, company, label that have registered the track. This way I can do something on my side if someone is trying to steal my work.